Coca-Cola Asia...

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by lilo88, Jan 22, 2009.

1. lilo88

lilo88 Member

I liked this little drink stand with the bike, it's just right over the bridge when you enter Asia.

[​IMG]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Nice, I missed that bike at Mousefest, I will have to look for that one next time.

3. lilo88

lilo88 Member

Thanks, yeah I'm glad I saw it. Just one of the many little things Disney does to make it all add up to the magic. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. WDWmemories

WDWmemories Member

I never noticed this befoe - thanks for sharing the pictures!

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I know the place well - Drinkwallah - I love photographing the little building hanging out over the water from the bridge, and that boat parked beneath. I confess, I can't remember seeing this bike there. Disney rules in the atmospheric decoration and detail like this, and AK is their masterwork! Nice shot.

6. lilo88

lilo88 Member

Thank you both.

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Interesting story: I was photographing the same building last fall, and a woman from India came up to me and started pointing out little details around the area and how they were just like India: the Coke signs, the poster of the famous Bollywood actor inside the building, the prayer cloths tied around the trees, and so on. Now I look at the whole park in a new light; it's not just atmosphere, it's authentically-replicated atmosphere.

8. lilo88

lilo88 Member

That's awsome! I wish I had more time to explore AK but I was on a fast tour of all 4 parks that day and AK was the 3rd, I was about dead lol.