Big News! (at least for me)

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by dishippy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. dishippy

dishippy Member

I just got an email confirmation that my D90 has been shipped. It's got to be only days away from being here. I haven't been this excited since the last time I went to WDW. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

congrats!!!

4. gary

gary Member

now get out there and get me a sunset stunner of that arch

5. dishippy

dishippy Member

Ooo! That's a good idea. I'll tell you what, when you live in St. Louis it takes all the coolness out of that Arch. It is a beautiful structure, but definitely something you get used to. I have a whole list of stuff around here I'd like to shoot. The Botanical Garden, the Zoo, Forest Park, etc. I will be taking many weekend photo trips with this camera. Which, I found out last night, is scheduled for delivery today! WOO HOO! Can't wait. I even got to work early so I could leave early. ; ;)

6. HW

HW Member

good for you. enjoy it

7. dishippy

dishippy Member

My new D90 with the 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 lens attached. :)

Attached Files:

8. dishippy

dishippy Member

My new D90 with the 50mm f/1.8 lens attached. This lens us very fast and incredibly fun to shoot with. Can't wait to get this camera into the parks. :)

Attached Files:

9. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

It's so exciting, isn't it? ; Have fun. ; Can't wait to see the pics.

10. goofmick

goofmick Member

Congrats!! ; I love mine, I need to get that 50. ; Can't wait to see the pics.

11. dishippy

dishippy Member

12. dishippy

dishippy Member

I just processed my very first HDR. It was, however, made from a single raw image. This is because I actually didn't shoot them right. I wasn't in Aperture Priority at the time and I'm not sure why, but all of my hdr stuff came out with different f/stop values so they wouldn't merge. But this still looks ok I suppose. Please let me know what you think so I can continue to sharpen my skills. Thanks guys and gals. ; ;D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dishippy/4594351318/#

13. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I love the first one!

14. HW

HW Member

I am no expert on hdr having never done it but I would say you are off to a good start

15. mSummers

mSummers Member

I like the first shot of the Crassula. ; Nice work!

16. dishippy

dishippy Member

Yeah that 50mm is incredibly sharp. i also love how it will bokeh a background if I want it to. Thanks a lot guys!