B&H has free expidited shipping on cameras!

Discussion in 'B&H, Affiliate Promotions' started by Tim, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

2. Paul

Paul Member

good deal, but the 1D Mark IV is still not in stock ; ;)

3. Tim

which is ok because after pixelmania my wallet is MT.

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I wouldn't expect the MkIV to be in stock there for a month or two (at least)....because they don't have a waiting list, and it's first come first serve....

5. Tim

they do have waiting lists, but you cannot pre-order. ; i need some time to "prepare" for the MkIV anyway...

6. Paul

Paul Member

ya, I'm not ready yet either; but I really want it!

7. Tim

click the banner.

8. Paul

Paul Member

when I'm ready, you know I will; ; can't you work out a discount for 2?

9. Tim

now you're talking!

nikon coolpix s570... ; $149 with FREE shipping!
    CLICKY

10. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

After chatting about it, I think I might be waiting myself for the 7D. ; It seems to review better than the 50D.

11. Tim

They have now announced FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING on all Nikons...

CLICKITY-CLICK

12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

wow! that is really cool!

13. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Although I'm not a Canon user, everything I've read and heard suggests the 7D is one awesome camera. ; It may be a bit more, but there have been some awesome deals on it (and the T1i) lately.

This holiday shopping season certainly has been tough on my wallet/self control...

14. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I hear you Tom, if I were to get the camera, I would also be buying myself a divorce, so I think I'll wait. :D

15. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

No Sony. ; :(

Actually, since I just got my new camera, I'm not shopping for anything just now...but still.

Then again, maybe they're desperate to unload huge leftover stock of unsold Canons and Nikons. ; ;) ; (yeah, that'll be the day!).

That's a nice deal for anyone on the market now...especially the overnight!

16. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Justin, I think what is going on are silent rebates...

Nikonrumors posted something a month or so ago that Nikon and Canon as well were doing certain weekly rebates to their dealers, rather than a long promotion for the customer level....

Makes sense.. ; The D3000 was discounted a week or so ago, now free shipping probably for a week...then it'll go away.

Sony still enforces their MAP policy...aggressively. ;

17. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Don't I know it...having just bought a new camera a few months ago!

18. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

This holiday shopping season has reaffirmed for me that B&M shopping no longer competes with online shopping for savvy buyers. ; With Bing cashback, killer Amazon deals, and the other various deals, online shopping wins easily. ; Sure, I still went out at 2 a.m. on Black Friday, but that was more for tradition and fun rather than because there was any great deal (I think Black Friday has become more about the consumer expectations of great deals and stores can thus rest on the reputation of the day; plus, many consumers simply aren't that savvy so people think Black Friday deals are great).

Good move on Nikon's part trying to cram as many sales as it can in before Christmas, though. ; Right around this point is normally when people start turning away from online shopping for fear that the gifts won't arrive before Christmas.

19. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

Best deal I received from an online retailer was when Amazon offered NO INTEREST until you paid off the balance if you opened a new Amazon card account. ; I picked that up and got my Canon 70-200 IS f/4 L lens for a painless monthly payment of ~$20. ; No interest -- unbeatable. ; Now if they'd make that offer on the 7D, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Boris

20. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member