Announcing Pixelmania 2011!

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Jan 10, 2011.

1. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

Justin, my heart just can't bleed for you locals! ; You get to hop over so frequently, I'm green with envy. ; Nevertheless, it'd still be very cool to meet in person. ; Perhaps you could do partial days?

Will, your suggestion is a good one. ; I did get an ADR for Bistro de Paris. ; I've had one there for the last few years, and always end up canceling, so have never eaten there yet. ; Unfortunately, my one and only experience at Trails End was not good, and, so to speak, left a bad taste in my mouth for that place. ; It's kind of odd, given that I really like the Hoop dee doo review, and it's the same kitchen.

Regards,

Boris

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

3. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

Sounds interesting. ; Will they have anything for my plain food loving spouse -- we are from the midwest, you know...

Boris

4. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

I see chicken and I see beef, so I think that will work. ; Any idea what day Epcot day is?

Boris

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

That's great! ; Please, go over to that thread about put yourself down for two spots. ; The lamb is very good there, btw.

I am going to go with Dennis' suggestion of Epcot on Thursday, October 20th. ; Makes sense to stay away from the weekend days during the F&W Festival. ; I've been there on a Friday night when it is going on. ; It is not pretty and it's crowded.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It's starting to look like the "Park of the Day" schedule is working itself out on it's own. ; Just for everyone's info... here is the Daily Park Hours per the WDW Official Website...

Thursday, Oct. 20th
    ; ; MK: 8am to 7pm (EMH-AM) (and possibly MNSSHP from 7pm to 11pm)
    ; ; EP: 9am to 9pm
    ; ; DHS: 9am to 11pm (EMH-PM)
    ; ; DAK: 9am to 5pm

Friday, Oct. 21st
    ; ; MK: 9am to 7pm (and possibly MNSSHP from 7pm to 11pm)
    ; ; EP: 8am to 9pm (EMH-AM)
    ; ; DHS: 9am to 7pm

Saturday, Oct. 22nd
    ; ; MK: 9am to 10pm
    ; ; EP: 9am to 10pm (extra hour due to Food and Wine Fest?)
    ; ; DHS: 8am to 7pm (EMH-AM)

Sunday, Oct. 23rd
    ; ; MK: 9am to 7pm (and possibly MNSSHP from 7pm to 11pm)
    ; ; EP: 9am to 9pm
    ; ; DHS: 9am to 11pm (EMH-PM)

7. goofy101

goofy101 Member

sorry guys but had to cancel our vacation due to rising costs which means i will have to bow out of pixelmania, maybe another time.

8. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I hate to hear that from anybody, any time. My condolences, goof. I hope you can make it to Pixelmania next year.

9. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Christmas has been done in full .. it was time for another "season" lol ...

we would love to see you there but if you can't we will be thinking of ya

10. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

This is so funny... Pixelmania is in October this year and I am going in early December! ; One year I will get this right!

Have a blast...

Janet