2 1/2 year old first trip to WDW

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by canadianman30, Dec 31, 2008.

1. canadianman30

canadianman30 Member

Thank you all for the wonderful ideas.

We now have confirmed ADRs at the following:

Apr 5/09 - Animal Kingdom, Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker House

APR 6/09 - Studios, Breakfast @ Hollywood and Vine

Thank you
    Kevin
    Nova Scotia Canada

2. you'll have a fantastic time!

3. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Member

Hey Kevin,

I saw your post and had to read it, because I am also taking a 2 1/2 year old (well 2 years and 4 months at travel time) to Florida...am I am also from Nova Scotia. ;

I must stay though, you are far more organized than I am, so I didn't buy the dining plan for just that reason. ; I can't say now or even then when and where we'll be or want to eat. ;

We also have a 6 and 8 year old that are also going for their first time so it should be exciting!! ; We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. ; If the kids like Halifax Ferry, I think they're going to love the boats from POR

We're not going until May so I'd love to hear how you made out with your little one. ; Enjoy your trip!!

4. amw

amw Member

Welcome to disneymagic HockeyMom3 ; :) ... being a "soccermom2", I appreciate that you made the time to check in! ; ;D

5. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Member

Why thank you!! ; I just stumbled on this site last night for the first time - so I'm sure I'll be around a lot for the next 4 months. ; Looking up anything and everything Disney seems to be my new hobby....scheduled around hockey of course! LOL