wednesday premeet dinner

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Tim the global, ghostly monitor would have to answer that question as he is the big cheese of this reservation.

Tim!! TIM!!! can you please add Gary?
    (Tim is very busy at the moment but he will catch up eventually. His 3 kids probably have him duct taped to the mini van.)

Keep in mind that if Tim blows this reservation he is responsible for feeding us cheese and crackers and other tasty Tim snacks. In all probability this means that spray cheese from the can and some Saltine Crackers from the bottom of his camera bag.

~Joanie

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

@WDWFigmentGary My reservation is currently full and I can't figure out how to add more people on the WDW web site. However, there are still ADRs available for that 10/15 at 5 pm. If you don't mind, will you (or someone) please make a reservation for 4-6 people? That way, we'll have room for a few more people and can try to combine the groups when we get there.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  3. ddindy

@WDWFigmentGary It looks like you're the only add-on person. Come on over to Il Mulino between 4:30 and 4:45 pm Wednesday and we'll see if we can add you on.

4. I have a reservation for 2 that evening. I got one in at 5 pm.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Is there room for one more, totally forgot to sign up for the dinner!!

6. I have a spot. Jen your in

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Thanks, WDWFigmentGary!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

8. ddindy

Great! With luck, @Tim can pull some strings to ensure we all get to sit together.