wednesday premeet dinner

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Apr 14, 2014.

1. gary

gary Member

ok, so i know a number of us are planning on the traditional premeet dinner on wednesday, but in a new spot this year. il mulino restaurant at the swan resort. a number of us had a spur of the moment sunday night dinner there at the conclusion of last years pixelmania, and let me tell you, they have great food. so anyone interested maybe drop a line here on the new forum place, just so we can have a rough idea of a count, it's not a firm commitment if you change your mind, although i won't be changing mine, like i said that was great food. so's our leader can let his good buddy the food and beverage manager have a rough count. maybe we'd even get that semiprivate room again. did i mention the food is great there??? for those doing budget plans figure probably no more than 75 apiece, which when you add in trails end and going to the gaylord for ice, it's probably around the same as what we have been spending on wed night. and they have great food there

gary
    tim
    peg
    dennis
    dennie
    doc
    jeff medic
    joanie
    vlier
    mike summers (tentative)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So the food's great, huh? Ok count me in but it's pending work release.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

But we'd still need to head over to the Roost for Bob. And I had a great time "Chillin' at the Il" after the studios last year.

4. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Add me to the list....so the food is how would you say it.....pretty good- really good- incredibly good-------? Do you know what night the Halloween party ??

Thanks, Peg

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Keep me on the list for sure, gary.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

If I am able to make it down, add me to the list. But I probably won't know for sure until August...

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I can handle making a reservation once we get a good idea on how many want to attend. You don't have to pre-pay.

9. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

thank Tim-

10. Tim

You're welcome!

11. If this is for the mania then I'm in. I even took vacation for this. I'm a cast member.

12. gary

gary Member

Yes this is the meat before the meet

13. I am definitely in and very much looking forward to dining here with the rest of you!

~Joanie

14. mSummers

mSummers Member

Put me down as tentative. Not sure when I'm arriving yet.

15. Tim

I just checked and the earliest I could get for 6-10 ppl is 745pm. I will reach out to my contacts to see what else I can arrange. If anyone else wants in, you need to say so ASAP!!!

16. I'm still in and I'll come to dinner at any time!
    Thanks for doing this Tim!
    ~Joanie

17. underh2odoc

underh2odoc Member

Dennie and I will be there whenever you schedule it.

18. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm arriving Tuesday, so I'm definitely in

19. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

It looks like there's plenty of availability at Il Mulino. I've made a reservation for 10 people at 5 pm on October 15. That should allow us to see Yehaa Bob afterward.

If anyone not on the list above wants to join us, make another reservation and start a second list.

20. I am interested in being at the pre-meet dinner on that evening. Is there another list or shall I create a new list to join the 10?