Summer of 2013 Pics

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by Scottwdw, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, Howie! I think I will be doing that, too! ; :D

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You sure you didn't sneak over to the Minnesota State Fair? ; They have a similar milk bar and butter sculpures.

Now in Indiana, we have shakes, ice cream and grilled cheese at the Dairy Barn, and a giant cheese sculpture.

[​IMG]
    Say "cheese"

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I now that cheese lady. ; She's been to our Fair, too.

I think many dairy state fairs do butter sculptures. ; Fun tradition.

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Each day at the NYS Fair they have two free with admission concerts at Chevrolet Court. ; They range from country to rap artists. ; Last Saturday, Phil Vassar was on stage performing. ; I used the 28-300VR lens as last year they kept me away from the stage with the 70-200VR.

[​IMG]
    Piano Man of Country Music by Scottwdw, on Flickr

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

7. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Color popping goodness there, my man!

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thank you, Sir! ; With the close of Labor Day weekend, the unofficial end of summer is here. ; While I know schools in other parts of the country have started, this week my area heads back to school. ; Families gear up for fall activities and high school sports start up.

Hope everyone enjoyed my summer thread. ; I am ready for my "what I did all summer" essay!

10. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I may be a little late, here was another hard day at work in Florida! ; ; I've enjoyed this thread Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Craig, you work way too hard, my friend. ; :) ; Glad you enjoyed my northern summer in photos.

12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here is another when I was able to sneak away for a little bit. I Love Florida in the summer. There is nothing more beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

13. ELinder

ELinder Member

My summer vacation was after Labor Day too. I spent 3 weeks in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany. Here's the cathedral in Salzburg, Austria.

Erich

Attached Files:

14. ddindy

Beautiful shot, Erich. ; Don't you love this kind of "point and shoot" location? ; (No matter where you point and shoot, you get a great shot.)

15. ELinder

ELinder Member

Yeah, it's hard to take a bad photo in that church, or in that city.

Erich

16. ddindy

I'm just now getting around to processing my photos from this summer. ; Here's one from MotoGP's annual visit to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. ; American rider Ben Spies hangs off of his Ducati.

[​IMG]
    Hang on

17. ddindy