Scene Stealer at MK

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by CameraGirl, Feb 22, 2008.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Well after going through a lot of photos, I totally forgot about this one. ; We took these photos in Magic Kingdom the night of the Very Merry Christmas Party. ; It was great to be there because there was hardly anyone around and we were able to get some great shots. ; However this one particular one I was setting up for and all of a sudden this character comes into my shot. ; You just never know when you will have a character run in:)

[​IMG]

But after he posed, I got the shot I was looking for.

[​IMG]

2. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

That looks like Big Al from the Country Bears Jamboree.

3. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Wow Minnie, that second pic is GOREOUS!!!!

4. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Love the pic Minnie!!!! ; Great shot!!!

5. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

*cough* i took that picture *cough*

6. highland3

highland3 Member

ahhh

Well nicely shot and posted you two!

7. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Exposer, f-stop, ASA, tweaked??

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Let me ask Karen what the settings were ... Errr did i just say that? I meant to say let me lookup what i had them set too :)

9. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Nice Ham Ham, catch him while I doesn't know those things. ; But for the life of me I can't remember what I used. ; I didn't tweak the photos in any way, and I was shocked to see that the one of Big Al came out because I was using a low shutter speed, but I did remember to use the flash so that is why there is no blur. ; I thought it was kind of odd too that he just stood there like he knew it was going to take awhile. ; I will have to get the info of the photo when I am at home.

10. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Both great pics!

11. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

I'm guessing a slow shutter speed, if so what steady hands.

Nice image.