Rockin' Fireworks with Mulch, Sweat and Sheers

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Jan 19, 2012.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Apparently this is only done on New Years Eve, July 4th and special occasions. ; I was talking to a CM and she was saying they are considering making changes and adding this during the Holiday time later this year, as well.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

They hadn't really done a fireworks show at DHS since Sorcery in the Sky was cancelled; that show stopped when Fantasmic! was available as nighttime entertainment at the park.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Excellent work, Jeff! ; Congrats on 5,000

4. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Great series. I wasn't even aware of the fireworks at DHS, other than the ones at Fantasmic.

5. Love the photos....I just hope if they do bring back something similar to Fantasy in the Sky, they would take down the Hat first....

6. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Brian. ; Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Fantasmic, but this is a nice change, and with the band playing great music, a very different show then you are used to at a Disney Park. ; I think, for me, that is what makes this show so much fun to go to. ; I mean I was singing the music, and bopping around behind the camera along with everyone else around me. ; Loads of fun!

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I could never be a professional concert photographer. ; It's hard to take sharp photos while I'm singing and bopping! :)

8. gary

gary Member

try playing air dobro or air mando, air fiddle and shoot, not happening

9. PolynesianMedic

LOL! Yeah I was glad I had the tripod so I didn't have to hold the camera. ; I could see how it could be a problem without the tripod though. ;)

10. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

These are sweet. I bet that is a great show with M,S & S.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

11. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Coo1eo, it was really a fun show. ; I can't wait till the 4th of July when they do it again.

12. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Yeah I bet. I love watching those guys. Lots of fun.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD