Rockin' Fireworks with Mulch, Sweat and Sheers

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Jan 19, 2012.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I gotta say that I wish they would do this show a little more often. ; It was Awesome! ; Great music and the fireworks were pretty great also. ; Here are a few from tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

ya done good, kid!

3. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Tim! I put more on Flickr and Google+

Another Incredible poster!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

the first one is fantastic. ; great colors.

6. PolynesianMedic

I have had great teachers! Thanks

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I love that first one too, amazing colors. ;

8. PolynesianMedic

Thanks guys! ; For my 5,000th post, I thought I would add a few others that I took last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. gary

gary Member

if i had to guess, i'd say somebody's rocking a 10-22 efs lens

10. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice job. ; You got some great shots there.

11. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice work! ; Not only rocking an ultrawide, but rocking the ND filters as well? ; Amazingly I still haven't had the chance or time to try that with fireworks - one of these days.

Colors are great in those.

12. PolynesianMedic

Thanks all!

@Gary, you would be correct! ; Thanks! ;)

@Justin, no ND filter! ; I was set to f16 with a 6 second exposure, then I boosted the vibrance with Picnik's setting, and wa-la! ; I still haven't gotten myself and ND, but once the extra cash is there, that is the next "cheap" item on my list.

13. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Considering you had now idea how the show would go, you got some get fireworks shots. ; Do they play during the fireworks?

The theater photo is great, Jeff. ; I need to try my best at it. ; If only that BAH would be removed! ; I will have to find my prints from when the Studios first opened. I got to have some of the theater when you could see it from the front of Hollywood Blvd.

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

More great stuff Jeff! ; I like how the fountain at Muppets has that ; "look" to it and the rest is real sharp. ; Well done and congrats on 5000!

15. zackiedawg

Wow - no ND and still good vibrant color. ; I need to try post processing to see if I can pop up those colors more like that - I figured I'd need an ND to get that result!

16. PolynesianMedic

Thanks John, I felt the same way about that fountain shot.

Scott, they do play during the show. It was a rock montage with everything from Let it Be to Tom Sawyer. I'll post a link to a video in a bit

17. zackiedawg

I missed the congratulations on hitting 5K - tell Tim you need a 5K "I have no life" banner now!

I'm just counting down the days before you pass me for #3 - you've been reeling me in for the past year.

18. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Great set, Jeff. ; Excellent vantage point for the fireworks.

19. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Dennis, I have seen some of the video from last night from further back, and am glad that I went and setup where we did. ; I think it was a better vantage point.

20. ELinder

ELinder Member

Great pics! This is the first I've heard of this fireworks show. How often do they do it?

Erich