POTD - Musicians

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by ddindy, Nov 5, 2013.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Mariachi Cobre:
    [​IMG]

2. zackiedawg

I do believe I am the first to post the German polka band from Biergarten! (I had to be the one brave enough to stop eating schnitzel long enough to grab the camera for a shot!):
    [​IMG]

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

@zackiedawg You're probably correct. I've put a couple of shots of them on Flickr, but I don't know if I've posted them here. I normally end up sitting off to the side of the stage, which is not a great place for photos like yours.

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra's visit to Indianapolis this year just happened to fall on my birthday. Since they were doing two shows that day, I decided to treat myself to a TSO double-header. For the first show, I was lucky enough to get a front-row seat, which gave me shots like this one of Roddy Chong and Chris Caffery. Oh, to be able to take a "real" camera to a show!

[​IMG]
    Roddy and Chris in Indy

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very cool shot of TSO Dennis! Sadly, did not go again this year, but if we had I would have been there with a 102.5 fever. As I always say, there is next year!

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Missed this thread. Here's one of Randy Holbrook from Off Kilter. When I took this, I did not know I would be photographing them for the last time at Epcot.

[​IMG]

6. zackiedawg

Burudika Band's lead singer leading the crowd in a dance:
    [​IMG]

7. Those guys always have the best outfits!

8. zackiedawg

Singer at the Lion King show:
    [​IMG]