PM2015 Schedule

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Packed? Packed? I'm sitting the airport! So HA HA! (Was that too snarky? )

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. Have a safe trip!
    ~J

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Packed? Packed? I haven't even started to think about it...I just finished testing all the Christmas light sets to see which ones light up and which ones have dead spots, and am planning to get all the exterior lights up tomorrow. I do a bit of a 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' at my house - so it's a lot of work - 4,000 lights. Then Monday and Tuesday are work days, and I'll probably think about packing around 11pm Tuesday night...so I can sleep in until around 10am Wednesday, hop in the car, and make the 3 1/4 hour drive to check in Wednesday afternoon.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The WDW web site says 9 am - 9 pm. That's what I'm going by. It's good news / bad news for me, since I'm attending a private Osborne Lights Dessert party that night. I assume this means that the party will start even later. At least I can catch a late Mulch show. No, wait...

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  5. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm packing now. Just finished with the camera bag. Gotta have everything ready by the end of the day tomorrow since Monday is a work day including a late afternoon conference call guaranteed to run past C.O.B.

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Good news: Beetlejuice has been extended for another month.

I have some stuff picked out to pack, but nothing's in the suitcases yet. I have to work Monday and a half day on Tuesday, so I really need to get going on it tomorrow.

7. gary

gary Member

Maybe ill pack tim style. Just throw stuff into the bag in a big jumble 20 minutes before i have to sprint for the airport

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Camera is all but ready, the rest gets done tomorrow. That way I have 2+ days to figure out what I might have forgotten.

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

I don't think we want more than 1 exploding suitcase

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

That's why I have a packing list. Just take last year's and adjust.

11. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I am in the middle of my packing. Will finish up tomorrow. See you all soon.

mSummers likes this.