PixelMania 2K16: Universal Day Ride Sharing Sign Up...

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Oct 9, 2016.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

And then I realized the route I gave you first was how to go from Kidani TO Boardwalk and not the other way around (although you obviously just reverse the directions)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Would Dennis like a zip lock bag filled with home made, chocolate chip, pecan cookies PLUS gas money for his offer to do the driving to Universal with the Plop Century dwellers?

~Joanie

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Oh.. Gary, I will offer to cover my share of parking as well as the upcharge for the VIP/Valet Premier parking. We valet parked at the Hard Rock on Friday and it was nice. Had a short boat ride over to the docks and then a quick jaunt to the park. What was even nicer was that we had a quick drink at Velvet Bar before leaving and we were only charged $5 (plus a small tip for the Valet) for parking. (Essentially the cost of the drinks was close to the price overall). Anyway, that would also be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

@Joanie Eddis-Koch Yes, Dennis would love some cookes. They'll go well with the Halloween party candy that I'll be having for breakfast. Oh, and tha gas money would be appreciated as well.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.