Nighttime walkaround, Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by zackiedawg, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

sounds like a plan, dude.

2. Chris B

Chris B Member

Great shots. ; thanks for sharing!

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Are you sure about the 0100? ; Everything I saw on the parks page said regular closing at 8pm with EMH until 11pm. ; I think i have only ever seen the Magic Kingdom stay open later than midnight.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The first four Mondays in August the Studios has EEMH until 1 am. ; The last Monday in August they're only open until midnight. ; Must be those Star Tours crowds!

For Pixelmania, they're open until 11 pm!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Oops...was assuming you were talking about Pixelmania and not an August trip. ; My bad.

6. Tim

Yeah, pretty sure!

[attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So I went and met with Tim and the family for a little while the other night, and ended up getting a few shots that I have been wanting to get. ; These are all straight from the camera, so any thoughts on processing or cropping are wanted. ; Thanks!

I liked Justin's shot so I had to get my own, with a little spin on it.
    [​IMG]

I love these colors, but for some reason I can't get this to look straight to me.
    [​IMG]

I like this but feel like something is missing.
    [​IMG]

I have wanted this shot since last Pixelmania, and I have finally gotten it. ; I wonder if I can make it better though. . .
    [​IMG]

On my ride through the Great Movie Ride, I finally got a shot of the ceiling. ; I was thinking that a wide angle shot of this, like the one we did in China at Pixelmania, might be a neat shot to try.
    [​IMG]

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great shots Jeff! ; As I am just now learning a little about post processing, I have no advice. ; I too love the colors of the theater. ; I have some I have not gotten to yet. ; Hopefully this weekend.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Tim

Very nicely done, Jeff. ; Monday night is round 2 if you care to join in. ;

sent from my htc thunderbolt ;

10. ELinder

ELinder Member

You guys are there now? Crud, I'm out of town until Wed. :-(

Erich

11. Tim

erich, we leave 1st thing tuesday morning. ; sorry i missed you.

12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

How's Bay Lake Tower Tim? I hope you are having a good time!

13. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm hoping to check out Bay Lake maybe tonight with him. ; I am looking forward to it. ; Thanks for the comments on the photos. ; I think I might be up for another round on Monday, I just need to check with the wife. ; We can talk about it tomorrow.

14. Tim

Holy Smokes... a Craig Bendele sighting!

BLT is awesome even if the room is a bit... cozy. ; Having a great time. ; Jeff, hope to see you later.