MNSSHP Pics

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Oct 11, 2010.

1. gary

gary Member

here is my modest addition to this years hallowishes photos, taken thursday 10/21/10, at mnsshp, just started to process the first card from the trip, but i wanted in on this post so here's a couple

Attached Files:

2. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice shots Craig and Gary.

3. gary

gary Member

thanks, one for the road

Attached Files:

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots guys! ; I really liked the fireworks for this party, and the theming throughout the entire park. ; I will definitely do it again next year.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great shots guys! ; Like your first one Gary, all those colors on the castle.

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Here's a few from last night's Hallowishes (10/26/2010).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Scott, those are amazing!!! ; Were you standing about even with Casey's? ; How did you manage with the tripod?

8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

awesome Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Jeff, not this time. ; I was on the "hill" about 50 feet closer. ; The party was busy but not bad. ; Another guy was set up with a tripod and with us being next to each other, kept the crowd away. Still have people there but no one tall!!!!!!

Sorry, we'll miss you! ; At Epcot tonight if you can get away.

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, Craig! ; Ditto to all of yours!! ; I do like these new 12MP sensors. ; Get much better color.

11. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Nice work, everyone. ; I love the colors the pyro guys are putting in the shells these days.

12. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Just got done with processing the entire HalloWishes pics so before we go full hog into Christmas, here's a few more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]