MNSSHP Pics

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Oct 11, 2010.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Alright, I took a few photos the other night when I finally go to attend a Halloween party. ; I gotta say, I think, like others, that it is the better of the two parties between Christmas and this one. ; I liked it a lot. ; Anyway, here are a few shots.

Attached Files:

2. PolynesianMedic

Alright I couldn't narrow it down to only 5 so here are a few more. :D ; Now, for a little info about two of these. ; The Stitch Shot was because my son wanted to go on the attraction. ; I was sitting in the seat with a decent view, and instead of raising the camera, I just pointed from my seat and shot. ; Pretty lucky if I do say so myself. ; The last shot in this group is my son, trying to steal some booty, and not get caught by the "cursed" pirate.

Attached Files:

3. PolynesianMedic

And one more.

Attached Files:

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Really nice! ; The Stitch one came out pretty good, nice grab! ; I still need to get down there for a Halloween party. ; It is the only one I have not done. ;

5. PolynesianMedic

I actually think that I like the Halloween party better than the Christmas one, but I can't quite put my finger on why. ; I think that it might be because I felt that there was more to do, but I'll let you know after I do the Christmas party again in December.

6. gary

gary Member

don't forget, last years mcvmcp was the tail end of a long, stressful travel day, spent in the company of tim, and after a full afternoon of shoot and move, following the pied piper with add instructor we had

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Top 10 reasons why MNSSHP is better than MVMCP:
    10. Candy
    9. Costumes (characters, cast members and even you get to dress up)
    8. Candy
    7. Hallowishes
    6. Candy
    5. Boo to You (especially the gravedigger drill team)
    4. Candy
    3. Headless Horseman
    2. Candy
    And the # 1 reason:
    Candy!!!

8. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice pics Jeff. ; I like the ball room dancers.

9. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

great shots Jeff! your parade pics are awesome!
    great shot of Stitch too. I got yelled at for taking pics in there.

Halloween party SMOKES the Christmas party!

Dennis, they are back to giving away the GOOD chocolate this year! TWIX, SNICKERS. It was great!

10. PolynesianMedic

Yes, my son's candy haul somehow was directly proportionate to his body weight. ; How do they do this? LOL!! :D

11. ddindy

Wow, Craig, that is the good stuff. ; If I wasn't already planning to go down next year, that would certainly convince me to go.

12. Paul

Paul Member

Nice shots Jeff. ; We had a great time last year even though it was hot.

13. gary

gary Member

imho, the grave diggers drill team is worth the ticket just by themselves, when we saw them in 2006, they were rocking the house with the precision spade work, especially striking the paving and getting the sparks all at once

14. PolynesianMedic

Thanks for the compliments guys. ; It was a great time, and I would and will definitely do the party again next year. ; I'll even get dressed up for it next time. :)

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

If you leave at the very end of the party they are sometimes out there with the candy carts just shoveling it into the kids bags...

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

16. Craig

Re: MNSSHP Pics=more pics!

Here are my best hallowishes shots I took in the park. these are all handheld. i played with these a bit to boost color, contrast, and cropping.[attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3]

Attached Files:

17. Craig

and three more:

Attached Files:

18. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Very nice Craig, love the last one....P&P still better?

Honestly the current cost of the party is a huge turnoff.....

19. ddindy

Wow, those are great for hand-held. ; What kind of exposure did you use?

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Agreed!!!