Let's see some Osborne Lights photos...

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Tim, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Scott

Scott Member

[rant] One thing that I don't like about the Osborne Lights is the "snow" they have. First of all, I get more than enough real snow here in NH, and secondly, the Disney snow (which is really made of soap flakes) is bad for your lens. [/end rant]

2. gary

gary Member

so here's one of my osborne lights from this year, and the manger scene that i used for my tmip e christmas card was this years manger photo

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I was there last night but didn't get any pictures. My dad and cousin were waiting for us at ESPN Club. I can't believe I didn't get any shots from there. I took a lot all over Disney's Hollywood Studios but none of the osbourne lights.

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Hey! You got the name down already!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here are a few of mine from 2007. I think I did better this year. 2006 I had my camera for about three weeks before that trip, and I was making my first leap from film to dslr. One year later, most of the "extra" settings are starting to make sense.
    All are handheld, usually iso 800-1600, usually had exp. comp -1/3 tp -1/2 to avoid blowing out the lights.

[​IMG]

used fill flash on this one:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mickey teddy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

also used fill flash here:
    [​IMG]

there are more
    here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  6. mPower

mPower Member

And a few more from Jan 08

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]