Let's see some Osborne Lights photos...

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Tim, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

From 2004

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Scott

Scott Member

These are from last week (Nov. 6), when I just happened to stumble upon the sneak preview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tim

awesome...can't wait to see them in a few weeks. maybe i'll take a few pics while i am there :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Dan

Dan Member

Yeah.. my mini tripod and I are going to have to have to make a visit to the Lights in December. I actually completely missed them last year, due to a planning glitch.

I like how that one sphere ends up taking on a sort of plasma globe look when blurred through a long exposure.

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Great pictures! I was there also. I didn't even know they were having a pre-view! I'll post my pictures tomorrow and possibly a link to a video I have of the lights turnning on.

6. Tim

looking forward it to, will. i really enjoy the osborne lights. really gives a clark w. griswold look to the streets of new york.

7. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

This year they are even more special. The lights actually dance! They are sync to music. (If you have seen the internet video last year, its like that but bigger and better)
    Here are a couple of pictures..not the best quality (I bring my camera to work with me so I can't carry a bigger camera like a nice Nikon but my EasyShare does what it can)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. barrie

barrie Member

Ooh, pretty. I saw the video of them dancing - it's great. But I wonder if they are just left on some too. It'll be hard to photograph dancing lights! Does anyone know if they have them lit without the dancing? Barrie

9. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

The lights dance every 30min to the same soundtrack. It was nice to watch and very special if you are with the right person. I will be posting my video a little later today.

10. whitewatersf

whitewatersf Member

You asked for some Osborne light pictures and you shall receive. Took these while in the park on Thanksgiving. Many of the pictures have hidden mikeys in them.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

11. whitewatersf

whitewatersf Member

A few more photos from the Osborne Lights

12. joedisney

joedisney Member

My two cents...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. These pictures really bring back sweet memories. :-[

14. gary

gary Member

from 2006 mousefest, touring with tmip, f8 and be there
    gary

15. here's mine

[​IMG]

16. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

From Mousefest 2006. Ran into Tim and Gary while doing these grab shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I took these in 2006. Hopefully I'll get more "very soon" ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are a few more here

I took all of these handheld with my favorite 18-200VR.

18. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Totally awesome shots guys...I can't even imagine how much work goes into setting all that up...I get frustrated just putting the lights on my house! I look forward to seeing this years lights.

19. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Scott, Craig: Very good!

20. Tim

TMIP takes over the Osbornes at Mousefest '07!