Hello from a new member from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnthonyYacullo, May 29, 2009.

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to take pictures of Illuminations. Here's a link to some of my pre-DLR Illuminations pics

http://picasaweb.google.com/anthonyyacullo

2. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

NICE! Here is my favorite of Illuminations from this past January.

[​IMG]

3. That is a beautiful shot, I was able to capture one like that in March. I'll have to watermark it though. It seems like a lot of people do that these days.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Well, I grew up in my young years in Paterson, NJ (I told you nowhere could be as uncool as mine!), wearing armor to go down to the bakery and not going outside at all after dark. ; :)

As for Disney photos - I don't have a favorite - I've photographed just about everything on Disney property at some point or another, and I'll likely photograph it all again several more times! ; In general, I'm a big fan of night shots, so I've taken a fair number of those...and I'm a big wildlife/animal fan, so I devote lots of time to Animal Kingdom and photographing all the animals there.

5. gary

gary Member

hey, hey, hey, i deeply miss flemington fair speedway, both dirt and asphalt, i attended the very last dirt race held there, the shammy shine 200, and got to rib my friend jeff a lot, about needing a diaper change as he spun trying to qualify his modified for the asphalt race of champions the first year it was held there, and according to him a spin at 130 or so is not quite the same as a nice lazy loop on some fresh snow in the mall parking lot
    good news is, he got it whoaed up and straightened back out with hitting anything, managed to qualify via the heat after all, although we were out of the feature by halfway due to a faulty clutch

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot Cooleo!

7. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Welcome!