Hello from a new member from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnthonyYacullo, May 29, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Anthony and well my screen name comes from my name ; ;D I love taking pictures at Disney especially of Illuminations and Wishes. I just got my first DSLR last year and love it and can't wait to get more lenses for it to take better pictures. I'm quite excited to be a part of this community! ;

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Anthony!

3. Paul

Paul Member

Welcome to the TMIP Community Anthony

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Another Jersey member...representing every exit on the pike! ; ;) ; Welcome to the boards!

5. Hahah thanks! I'm really happy to be here with people who share my interest. I've been procrastinating joining, I kept going back and forth about joining or not b/c i belong to so many Disney Boards and sites. But then I had the lens question come up and knew it was a sign to join haha.

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the boards! ; Glad to see another Jersian. ;)

8. Thanks Craig! Love the avatar btw

9. Thanks! You're from the cool part of Jersey though. I'd love to be down by the Jersey Shore

10. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

yeah, I'm on a clerks 2 kick right now!

11. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

What part of Jersey are you from? ; You can't be from a place any more uncool than where I was. ; ;)

12. Hunterdon County, as uncool as it gets in New Jersey ; ;D

13. PolynesianMedic

oooo that side, sorry to hear that ;) LOL

14. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

15. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome aboard, anthony, from another member of the People's Republic of Jersey.

16. Thanks Tim! So I want to ask you and everyone else thats responded so far...What is your favorite thing to take a picture of while at WDW, DL or any other Disney resort?

17. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Fantasmic![nb]The original, not the one in FL.[/nb]

18. PolynesianMedic

I can't think of one thing in particular. ; I like to shoot it all! (disclaimer: as long as my wife isn't getting annoyed with me stopping and starting over and over again. ;))

19. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Welcome Aboard Anthony! And to your question, I like Illuminations in particular, but it is all just alright by me.

20. My girlfriend may or may not have had that some reaction during out trip in March...cue shifty eyes
    "Do you really need THAT many pictures of Spaceship earth?" Yes yes I do!

Shrunk for MobileMe gallery but enjoy :)

[attachment deleted by admin]