Favorite Subject

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by vantonni, Feb 10, 2007.

1. gary

gary Member

i didn't even know there was an out of the box technique,

ok here's my life wish, we could all just get together for a week at wdw, in a big old house ala mtv, shot 8-5 in the parks, i'll cook dinner, i'm a very good cook, as anyone who's seen the size of my beaner can attest, then we spend each night photoshopping and cross instructing on technique

won't happen unless i win the megamillions, but hey you can dream can't you
    gary

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

They're selling it. Today. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

dude, i'm in! ;D

4. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Dude, I'd be in also but after dark is my favorite time to shoot! ;)

5. Dan

Dan Member

I'm in too. I've seen advertisements for houses for rent in the Orlando area, clearly aimed at theme park vacationers.. and they REALLY didn't seem that expensive..
    I'd join the night shooting crew as well, though.

Let's see.. we could get ourselves a nice DLP or LCD projector for the photoshop discussions, whoever is leading the discussion could project their screen onto the largest available wall (or a proper projection screen.. I just like the novelty of using a wall as a display).
    I envision a giant whiteboard with the week's schedule, everyone dividing up the parks to ensure even coverage of all the goings on. I'd document the proceedings with my camcorder.. why not, there'd be enough people covering the world of still images, I have a need to document things with moving pictures as well. I think there's enough strong personalities in the group to drive a documentary.

You're not the only one who can dream big, Gary.

6. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

TMIP Reality Show. ::)

7. Tim

this keeps getting better and better. now come up with a sponsor to get my butt down there (i can dream, too) and i am there. woo hoo!

8. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Here's my current wallpaper on my work PC. Not very spooky but being down there when At World's End opened, there be pirates everywhere.

[​IMG]

9. Tim

hmmmmmm... pirates wallpaper? sounds familiar....

10. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Member

I got this pic by accident one trip and now its a must have shot for me on every trip into MGM

11. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

I always feel compelled to shoot the Cinderella Fountain every time I visit WDW. Funny part is that my shots come out different every darn time! :)

12. DisneyVixen

DisneyVixen Member

Love that picture of ToT Tim. It's nice to see it from a not-so-typial angle. It's almost unrecognizable.