December is coming - Who would like to meet up in WDW?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean&Karen, Aug 22, 2009.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Just thinking about the december trip and thought since alot of us going are DVC members. ; How about doing another meet at the Merry Mixer party on the friday?
    We'll definately be there! ; Who's gonna join us???????

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Oh I would really love it if we could get to one of those. ; We missed last years (can't remember why), but I think it would be great fun this year. ; What Friday are you going on? ;

3. realfam

realfam Member

We will be at the Merry mixer friday Dec 11th. ; We can't wait to get this years DVC christmas ornament (free for each family). ; Plus its a great opportunity to get a few pics with the characters.
    It doesn't run very long, but well worth it. ; We will be doing the day at Epcot that day so we can be close by.

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

realfam ...check your email :)

--------------------------------------

Everyone else .. So we would like to meet at Canada Pavilion for Illuminations on the 11th of Dec .. I told Carlos what time but i forget now .. so maybe he will post the time ... i think its was 7:30

5. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Sean I think we have to check out the Merry Mixer ;D

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

So we are going to meet up on the 11th @ 730 pm at the Canadian Pavilion .. we will catch the show and then see the fireworks...

If you plan on attending please reply to this post

7. realfam

realfam Member

That's the same day as the Merry Mixer...... We'll be there,, and at the Merry Mixer for a pre-meet. ;D

8. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

We'll be there of course we may have some giveaways too.

9. I've just added this to my "Nahtamousefest" planning sheet, since my sister will be going to WDW for the first time in several years and I want to gear the trip to her this is "subject to change" but at least I have the reminder if it ends up being at a good time for us to do this (which I think it will).

10. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Really wish we could be down at WDW with you folks.

Have a great time!

disneymagic.ca December 2009 WDW meet up.
    [​IMG]

11. kevings

kevings Member

I should be there! ; Is there a specific spot we're meeting? ; On the steps?

kevings

12. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Yes at the steps sounds fine. ; We would love to see you there kevings.

13. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Hi Brian I thought we were calling it the "Meet that shall not be named" coined by Lisa form those darn cats LOL look forward to seeing you there.

14. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Did anyone make it to the meet? We had about 20 people from the DPN show up did anyone show up and miss us?

15. kevings

kevings Member

I was there with a couple of RADP friends. Sorry we missed you.

Kevin