December is coming - Who would like to meet up in WDW?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean&Karen, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We will be down in Disney in December, I was thinking about having a get together. Is anyone interested?

I know there are a few more members (Realfam, Kevin) that will be down around this time.. Would be nice to meet up.

Who is coming
    --------------
    Northern Mouse (Dec 6 - 13)
    Northern Minnie (Dec 6 - 13)
    Sean (Dec 3 - 13)
    Minnie (Dec 3 - 13)
    Baby Kailey (Dec 3 - 13)
    kevings (Dec 3 - 13)
    Realfam (Dec 5-13)
    cdnmickeylover (Dec 6 - 15)
    WDW Donna (December - 11-13th)

2. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

We are definitely up for it, we are on the dining plan if others are we could do a dinner or meet after for fireworks.

3. highland3

highland3 Member

Oh man....

Maybe if I tell my wife I'm going away for a meeting... ; but, I think the tan and WDW trinkets would give it away.

Please take a deep breath and expel one large sigh!!! ; That expresses how I feel.

4. kevings

kevings Member

I am there from December 3-13. The first weekend (the 4th to the 7th) will be taken up by RADP events, but after that we should definitely have a meet-up!

kevin

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Sean could make it a mandatory meeting of Disneymagic.ca moderators to review policies and procedure if that helps your case. Boring stuff the family won't want to go.

6. highland3

highland3 Member

Ah! ; Nice. ; I like it!!!

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

This is the time to go bill...

Cheap flights ... hotels are dirt cheap for 2 or 3 days and have the time of your life.

8. highland3

highland3 Member

It's a tough sell. ;

My wife is supposed to be going back to work next month... and she can't take time off in December. ; If the surgeon isn't happy with the progress (and problems with her knees) it could be another minor surgery and that will keep her grounded.

It's also her birthday at the end of November (a milestone one) and I think if I announced a solo trip, that lawyers would be called (okay, slight exaggeration).

I'll get there again... and finally meet up with all you fine folks!!!!

9. We will be there Dec 6th - 15th.

10. realfam

realfam Member

Sean, you know were there from Dec 5-13. ; You should hook up with us at AKV and we could let the babies play in the Fantastic splash pool area at Kidani Village.

11. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Seems like a lot of us will be down there.. I think we should have a meet or something...

Any suggestions?

12. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

How about an Illuminations meet on the 11th it's extra magic hours night park open till 12:30. We could meet near Canada.

13. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Pool? ; Kailey loves the water, that would be so much fun for sure. ; Hopefully the weather is warm this year.

NorthernMouse - I like that idea. ; Of course we should all meet up by Canada, that would be a hoot!

14. realfam

realfam Member

If Kailey loves water, she's gonna love this place.... check out a few Kidani pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best resort water park for the young ones/ ; They also have a fantastics water slide for the bigger kids, like me!

15. Kim and I are really looking forward to getting back to Disney, every trip we discover something new and wonderful.We can't wait to see all the smiling faces of the Disney Magic Crew.

16. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Okay so how about we all meet up? Everyone okay with that?

Make your suggestions on on what date you would like to meet up and where...

17. kevings

kevings Member

I like the suggestion of the Canada Pavilion for Illuminations on the 11th. ; Why don't we meet early, do the O Canada film, then watch the fireworks?

Kevings

18. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Done I've put it on my master planning spreadsheet so it can't be changed! ;)

19. your master planning spreadsheet comment made me smile - we're all like that, aren't we?

20. realfam

realfam Member

We'll do our best as well! ; Its hard for us to commit since we are meeting 2 other families down there that week, but I believe they may be gone by then, plus working around the schedule of our youngest DD.
    Looking forward to it! ; 11th is in the sched.