Anyone Build their own PC?

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by Jeff Fillmore, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Old air?! ; That's a good one. ; I would not let "dork zone" put air in my car's tires let alone try to fix my machine. ; They reformatted my hard drive when all I need was a new power cord. ; NOT power supply, the cord itself. ; I was speechless. ;

2. HW

HW Member

have fun Jeff.
    yea Tim. bunch of idiots they are. they told a friend that there HDD was fried and they lost all there pics so they sold them a new HDD and installed the OS. I got the supposedly fried drive from them and put it in my pc as a slave and got all the pics off and of course there wasn't a darn thing wrong with the drive. it is pathetic how they rip people off over and over

3. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Eh- just a few wires to figure out now. ; :p

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Paul

Paul Member

With all the cables, looks like underneath the dashboard of my first car (1972 Chevy impala) when I upgraded my cassette deck!!

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

Looks like everything is going good so far. ; You'll have it up and running in no time.

6. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Whew! ; I think it's working!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Giggity!

8. Dan

Dan Member

Well look at that. ; That's exactly the same case that I used in the system I built for my dad.

It's a nice case. ; Makes for a very quiet system. ; I find it kind of amusing that they put in a button to lets you turn off the red glow, but at the same time.. ; I kind of like that.