And........... We are off - will be updated during mousefest

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean&Karen, Dec 7, 2008.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Guess who?

Finally got a chance to connect to the internet..... ; haven't read any of the past posts, but I'm connected now none the less.

What a great week weve been having. ; Looking forward to our day, today here at OKW relaxing by the pool in 80 degree weather. ;

The parks have been a little challenging with a baby, but weve been able to do it.....including a late night at the magic Kingdom for MVMCP on sunday.

2. I have returned..... expect a full update in the coming days, I have way too much to catch up on. Just want to say it was great to put faces & voices to the words.

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

glad you all had a great time!

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Its been a long 9 days ... i am sitting in the airport next to Chris of http://www.thebigdpodcast.com/ getting ready for our flight.. It was delayed in Calgary for about an hour .. so we will not take off until 9pm Orlando time ... scheduled to be in Calgary at 12:30 ish ...

Mousefest got to crazy to keep an daily update.. When i got back to the room we crashed and then got up to do it all again!

We Met up with Carlos, Rob, Kevin and a couple of other members of DM.. very nice to put a face with the name :)

I will update more then i get home and get some sleep.

did i mention i hate flying???? fingers crossed....

5. It was great meeting you, Sean, not to mention Robb, Carlos and Kevin. I look forward to seeing everyone next year.

6. scratch

scratch Member

Safe Travels Home! ; Looking forward to the updates!