American Idol is coming to the Studios.

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Roger, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Harra, I was thinking the same thing. How is this going to work?

Millionaire was one thing - you could do 2-3 rounds of the game within a 45 min "show". How can you do American Idol in a 45 min "show"? Have a few people volunteer and then the "crowd" votes on the them during the show to produce a "winner"?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

This might be a type of "glass half full" versus "glass half empty" question that reveals a lot about you by the answer. I, on the other hand, am a pessimistic, negative, sour-puss type ... so I enjoy watching American Idol right up until they get the final 24 ... because I love watching all the trainwrecks, breakdowns and savage critiquing that crushes the hopes and dreams of hundreds of delusional shower-singers.

As for the shipping problems with the Big-Screen ... that's why a TV is one of the few things I insist on buying in person, and that I always get the 5 year warranty for.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I am also a pessimistic negative person. and have just stopped watching the show because auditions are over. Always buy your warranties. I bought my D40 at Best Buy and bought the 5 year "I can throw it off a building" warranty that says it will pretty much fix any problem within five years.