Yeti Help

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Jeff Fillmore, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Tell me please- has anyone managed a decent picture of the Yeti (Not his shadow) with available light? I have tried all kinds of ways and about given up getting useless blurrs unless maybe someone dies and leaves me their D3. Not that I mind riding EE over and over trying mind you. ;)

Here is the best I have managed with no flash

[​IMG]

Here are a few I took while cheating and using the flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Jeff, is the EXIF correct about the D80?

I would try D300, Hi 1.0, manual focus and prefocus? Then spray and pray?

3. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Not bad - I haven't been to the Florida park since they added this ride :'( I don't think our vacation time - family committments will allow us to make it to either park this year. However, joy of joys - we are planning to head to the Florida parks in April or May 2009 and California in June 2009! 8)

4. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

True- this was with my D80- now camera of the lovely Mrs. Gdad ;) Maybe the D300 will do better next time.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

6400 with Noise Ninja or a decent noise reducer shouldn't be that bad. Most of my SE Reloaded was 6400 from the Edsel - bigger pixels granted but an older generation NR. The 40D inherited some of that technology. Granted I haven't taken mine out for too big of a swing yet....