wow only 3 more day to go

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by I u diseny, Aug 30, 2008.

1. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

I leave tue , it my first trip

I allway what to go and now in my 48 year ...I going a 40 year dream is now coming true.
    went I was 8 I saw it on tv and wanted to go ......now I am ...yay ;D

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I am very excited for you.. I remember my first trip! Wow ... If you can .. try and do magic kingdom the first day and take a ferry over! You will not regret it.

Don't forget to keep us updated if your online. :)

3. highland3

highland3 Member

It's very exciting. ; I never got to go as a kid... and didn't think I wanted to go as an adult. ; I loved it and can't wait for my next trip.

Have a great time and be prepared to share all the fun details when you get back!!!!

4. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I also never went as a kid.....but it is still awesome as an adult!

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

My first trip was when I was 25.

You'll love it.

Get to the parks when they open. The first couple of hours will be the best of the day for the popular attractions.

6. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

I glad I not only one who didnt go as a kid ... I looking so forward to it

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Probably missed you before you left but have fun.

8. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

9. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

I probably missed you too, but hope you are having a GREAT time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

10. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

we back .....we had a great time ..........the parks were not busy and wait time was around 5 to 10 min before we got on the ride , the longest wait was toy story ten min before we got on ride ,,,,,,,,most of ride were walk on .....
    the ride home from the park was crowed and long but the rest of trip was great....... we booked to go back again in sept 2009...........my dh love all the free food

11. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

glad to hear you had a great time!

12. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Glad to hear you had a good time. Was the weather ok while you were there?

13. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

only rain on fri , the rest of time ; it ; was very nice not very hot . On sat it did get hot in afternoon so we ; stay in side but all in all the weather was great