Whats your 2013 dates

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Oct 24, 2012.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Since its now October, I know plenty of you are planning next years Disney trips. ; Whats your plans?

2. WestWind

WestWind Member

Early May ... don't have exact dates yet but working on the plan details.

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We are heading down for Dec 4 to the 11th in 2012 and then again in Oct for 2013

4. realfam

realfam Member

hey there Sean, where you staying Dec 4-11th. ; We will be at SSR Dec 1-4 and then Akv Kidani Dec 4-9th. ; Let me know what your plans are!

We are in midst of our 2103 planning right now. ;

5. Rogue

Rogue Member

We were only going to go October 2014 for our 5 year anniversry, but hubby and I are going through withdrawals... so October 2013 it is!! ; ;D

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

LOL ... we were @ AKV from the 4 to the 11th but i wanted to try something different so we got wait listed and hit with OKW. We are heading down with Carlos and a few people for http://www.themagicinpixels.com/pixelmania-list/ your welcome to join if you want. Great time :)

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Oh and our time has changed from the 2nd to the 11th :)

8. mater396

mater396 Member

I know what you mean about going through withdrawal. I loved our disney cruise but missed the rides and attractions. Planning a week in March. ;

9. realfam

realfam Member

It looks like Realfam may have another week booking. ; My cousins in Scotland want to meet up the last week of June and rent a house. ; Pretty easy to twist my arm. ; Looks like those annual passes are gonna get a work out in 2013!
    Present plans, Marathon weekend in january, DVC at the end of january, last week of june, last week of august with a wee visit to DCL, Food and Festival for the half marathon, and a week next december. ; I'm really liking the sounds of 2013!!!!! ;
    I think we have a serious Disney problem ;D

10. Treelo

Treelo Member

We're going to head on down to WDW early November 2013 (4th - 10th, I think?) :) ; FINALLY!

11. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

things are getting serious for us - the bank account is looking where it should be for a trip so we are hopefully heading down late January - pobably January 28 or January 29th. ; We will make sure we go before Peak season starts to avoid the crowds - and we like to travel mid-week

12. obo101

obo101 Member

Aulani at Christmas for us. Dec 15 - 30.

13. weemcp

Have a wonderful Christmas in Hawaii!

14. obo101

obo101 Member

Yup. ; Cant wait. ; Second visit for us and we thought the first one was one of the best vacations we have been on as a family. ; This time, we are adding in a few days in Hilo and Volcano National Park!!

15. ayesell

ayesell Member

Enjoy it to the fullest.

16. weemcp

and the in laws changed their minds; now we are looking at january 2015.... Treelo, how was your trip?