What's your 2012 dates?????

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Mar 2, 2012.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Its already March and lets see who's travelling to Disney this year..... ; Although I have already been to WDW twice this year (once for the marathon weekend and once for our youngest daughters birthday). ; We are planning more trips for later this year.
    Share your plans with us and maybe some of us can help with your plans or even over lap on dates.....

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

were not, unfortunately.....hoping to go in early 2014......long time to wait

3. deblen4

deblen4 Member

We are heading to BWV for 3 nights and 6 nights at OKW. ; We have never been to Flower and Garden festival so just looking for a relaxing trip, ELO is playing while we are there so that should be good to see. ; We are hoping to get away from our usual 'park commando' visits and spend some time golfing, swimming, etc...and we are thinking of booking one of the tours, just not sure which one yet? ; If you have any suggestions on a park tour would love to hear your experience or recommendations

4. WestWind

WestWind Member

We will be in Disneyland in June.

5. Treelo

Treelo Member

We're looking at WDW in early November. ;

6. ayesell

ayesell Member

Mid May.

7. obo101

obo101 Member

19 days and counting...Aulani!

8. Going May 14-18 @ Contemporary - Solo Trip

9 Days at Vero Beach for Canada Day and 4th of July.

9. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We might be going in December for TMIP again 6th to the 10th.

10. realfam

realfam Member

We saw ELO last year during the Food and Wine festival, they were fantastic!!! ; Sounds like an awesome plan..

11. realfam

realfam Member

The summer / fall winter trips were currently planning are August 24 to Sept 4th staying4 nights AKV, 5 days on the Disney Dream and finishing off with 3 days in SSR. ; We are also planning a December trip, probably the first week not sure yet since we haven't booked anything yet. ; But we will!

12. realfam

realfam Member

\\

How exciting!!!! ; Can wait for a trip report from that trip! ; I think we are planning that trip for 2014...

13. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Were going on a cruise to the Bahamas not Disney, then spending 5 days at Carribean Beach last week in August.

14. realfam

realfam Member

Which ship are you going on???

15. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Norwegian Sky our first cruise ever

16. realfam

realfam Member

Your gonna love cruising!!! ; Sounds like you there the same time we are. ; We will on the Dream Aug 29th for 4 nights!

17. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Pretty close we leave the 27th. I'm looking forward to seeing Miami I've never been there.

18. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

TMIP - Dec 6 to 9th

19. realfam

realfam Member

I know you'll be supprised by this,,,, but were there as well at that time... ; Go figure

20. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We going to meet up this time or are you going to forget again :)