What's the weather like today?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by amw, Nov 7, 2008.

1. amw

amw Member

What's the weather like today? like today, like today? What's the weather like today? Go to the window!

Sorry, a bit of Kindergarten coming out. ; ;D

I thought it would be fun for eternal planners to list what the weather was like in the months they visited WDW. Specifically, how they could dress and whether (look at that a homonym!) or not you could swim. If anyone has specifics on early February, I would greatly appreciate it. ; ;)

I'll start:

January

February

March

April
    Beautiful weather—hot but no humidity at all; complete summer wardrobe; pool only chilly to get out of once the sun went down

May

June

July

August

September
    Stinking hot and humid (although super quiet at parks); chance of hurricanes; potential daily thunderstorms

October

November
    mixed—one trip was super hot and humid, nothing but summer clothes needed, daily thunderstorms ... next trip only had a few "shorts" days, one day needed long pants, shirts, and jacket with rain all day (tail end of a hurricane), used the water parks but only Cdns and Brits were there :D

December

2. scratch

scratch Member

We were there this past January (first week)just as the "cold spell" hit! ; We Froze! ; Temps got down to 32! ; It actually snowed in Melbourne!

The week before was in the 80s and the week after also!LOL

We've also been down in December when it was warm enough to wear short and we've also been down when it was warmer in TO!

3. I've been several times in March - very nice during the day, but very very cool at night - need jackets cool. ; You might swim during the day, but only if you were more hardy (I'm not, my kddies and hubby are).

I've been several times in May - can be very very hot - but beautiful - crowds aren't big, unless you hit a holiday - one year we were there and temperatures high 80s whole time.

August, September, October - beautiful times as well.

Gee - I'm sure I've been there more months than this. ;