What was your longest or shortest trip to the Parks

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by CameraGirl, Oct 9, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

So I was just sitting here thinking of our first and our last trips to WDW. ;Our first trip we spent 13 days going back and forth from WDW parks to of course some shopping to just relaxing. ;We found it a bit too many days to be relaxing. ;Our second trip we spent 10 days at WDW parks, got to Universal for a day and still found a day or two of shopping elsewhere. ;Then this past time we spent 4.5 days (by the time we got off the plane the first day). ;That went by so quickly. ;But we did manage to get to every park and do the major rides.

How long were your trips to Disney World?

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

We spent 7 nights at Disney for our honeymoon. ; We arrived at our hotel around 3 pm March 3, and left the hotel around 9:30am March 10.

We could have spent 2 or 3 more days there. I think the next time we go (which won't be for a few years) we will spend 1 week at disney, and then take 3 or 4 days and do the other theme parks in the area.

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

My first trip was 4 days... and I think I only went to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Downtown Disney (we were in a non-Disney hotel right across from Downtown)... when we went for our honeymoon, and again this past April both trips were 6 nights.... and I think we've spent enough time there now that we could probably do a 'long weekend' or a land & sea package and still manage to see/do everything we want at WDW ;) ; Although, half the fun is exploring ; ;D

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

When my parents first took me to Disney there was only the Magic Kingdom so on our first few trips we only spent one day the rest of the time was spent in Daytona Beach. Since being married the trips have been getting longer. Our last trip was seven days and I still don't think we saw everyhting we wanted to. Our next trip is eight days.

5. nflder

nflder Member

Hey Northern Mouse - my parents and I did the same thing, except we spent two days in MK and the rest of the time at Daytona Beach and at the flea markets! My last two trips have been 11 days with another 11 day trip coming up next Easter.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Isn't it funny that how no matter how long you go for it's never long enough.

7. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I couldn't agree with you more. ; :D ;

8. first trip - 4 ways, cut to 3 by Air Canada snafu (don't get me started) on a May long weekend - way too short. Longest trip, 10 days - just came back - fantastic!

9. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Shortest - 3 nights/4 days. ; Longest 17 nights/18 days. ;

How true is it thought that no matter HOW long, it's NEVER long enough?!? ; ;D

10. Shortest - 7 nights / 8 days (with 2 days driving on each side)
    Longest - 14 nights / 15 days (Our Honeymoon)

If I had unlimited funds I could easily spend a full month there and never do the same thing twice. (That is if I win Lotto 649 this weekend)

11. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Shortest trip to the parks: 6 nights
    Shortest trip to WDW: ; 1 night (still had a great time)
    Longest trip to the parks: 10 nights

I would agree with everyone else, it could never be too long. ; We could always find something to do! ; It is so nice to have a longer time and be able to fit in some down time and then head to park for dinner and fireworks etc.

My last trip was 6 nights and WOW we were exhausted!!!! ; Still didn't get to fit in what we wanted to do.............definitely too short!!!