WDW 1/3/10 - 1/10/10 - Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Cory_Disbrow, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

Hey all, I've been to WDW many times, and for the first time this trip, I'm going to actually try and write a trip report. It seems like a fun thing to do, so why not give it a shot. We(my mother and I) are leaving for the World very early tomorrow morning. We'll be staying at Kidani Village for a week due to a very generous sister of mine who has timeshare points she's willing to give up! I'll be posting updates from my trip on twitter. You can find me at @cmdisbrow . I plan on making this a very photography heavy trip, and since it's just two of us, I should have a lot of time to get great shots. See ya all in a week!!

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

have a safe and fun trip, cory. ;

3. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

4. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Have fun Cory. Can't wait to read your report.

5. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

Re: WDW 1/3/10 - 1/10/10 - We're Back

Hey all!! We're back from a cold, yet fun filled week in WDW. I'm starting to write the trip report now, and I'll be uploading pics every day to my Flickr account, and I'm going to try to post them in this thread as well. Here's an early favorite from the trip.

[​IMG]

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome back, cory. ; hope you represented well!

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

How'd you like that Florida weather??!!

(for those not in the know...even Florida has been in the cold snap lately - and Disney was seeing temperatures in the 20s with some sleet and snow flurries around Orlando, and wind chills around the 0 mark!).

Even way down here in South Florida, we got to 32 degrees.

Hope you had a great time Cory despite the strangely cold weather. ; Looking forward to the pics. ; One good thing: ; Camera sensors love cold weather! ; So maybe you got better shots than normal around Disney, especially for the higher ISO stuff!

8. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Excellent shot Cory- looking forward to seeing more. ; I wish I could have made it to the Epcot meet but taking a day off that soon after the holidays was just not happening for me. ; Hopefully next time.

9. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Great shot Cory!!

10. goofy101

goofy101 Member

thats a great shot

11. Hey,didn't I see this shot. ; Man commenting in two areas is rough. ; Actually I was hoping to read this novel of a trip report. ; Hope you are better than me and don't wait till your next trip to wright it. ; Hope is as good as those Bricker reports, I need a good nap :D

12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

nice shot!

13. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

love the colors