Walkway to the Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Craig, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Taken on the way to the Magic Kingdom.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

very nice colors, craig.

3. Dan

Dan Member

I love the design of the Contemporary.. although the name gave me trouble as a little kid, I didn't know the term, I thought it was "temporary", and I was upset at the idea that they'd only built that magnificent structure for a short period of time. ::)

Anyway, the shot presents the building from a nice dramatic angle. I wish some of those trees weren't in the way.. but moving would have destroyed the lines of the sidewalk and the road and the monorail. There's a nice symmetry there, and it all leads back to the Contemporary.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I really love this one Craig!

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Craig, were you using a filter for this? The green just jumps off of the computer screen. It is really incredible.

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

no filter, just setting the camera "optimize image" color saturation to enhanced. I also manually set the white balance to sunny -2 for a little warmer color. This photo is almost straight out of the camera, just added a little more contrast to the clouds.

I also had this one enlarged to hang up in my office.

Thanks everyone for your compliments!!

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Just another reason to hurry up and learn how to use the "advanced" settings on my camera. ;)

8. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I'm in the same boat. I read this post while at WDW last week and I'm still trying to figure out where these settings are