Waiting patiently...

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by mainstreet1997, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ...well not really.
    Ive jumped onto the Celebrations magazine bandwagon -albeit unofficially. ; My Dad came across Celebrations and asked if it was something I would like for my birthday or Christmas. I said Id never seen it before although everyone raves about it - so I ordered a couple of back issues. I ordered on the 20th and they still haven't come yet. I guess I'm hoping writing about it will make them come faster! ;

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Gotta love the speed of the Post. ; You wont be disappointed. ; I have enjoyed each issue. ; I understand that they have a Photo Column each issue and the guy who writes it is pretty good, he even has his own website for Disney Photography!

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great magazine. ; I have gotten it since it's initial issue. ; That guy that writes those photography articles is pretty good. ; I have enjoyed each of them. ;)

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The photo column is the first thing I read each issue. ; That guy really knows his stuff.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thinking I may have to get this also. ; Just signed up for D23 with my DVC discount. ; Would one more magazine make me any more fanatical?

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

6. ddindy

Let's give a shoutout to two other Celebrations columnists: ; Grumpwurst and Allison (from Destinations in Florida; remember her from Pixelmania?).

7. Oh yeah! I heard Ray was working on a contribution! ; Im sure it will be awesome...I only keep company with awesome people. ; TMIP people LOVE Disney like me therefor = ya'll are awesome! ;

63 Days!!!! (and still no Celebrations magazine :()

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I was not aware of the other contributors, that is great! ; Do you remember the articles they contributed? ; I am sure I read them alread but it would be nice to go back and look at them again.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I went to the website to look at the subscription and noticed that if I order it today I would get the next issue as my first issue (late Nov/early Dec). ; Might be the cause of your delay?

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

10. ddindy

Tim's column is Shutters & Lenses, Allison's is Disney Cuisine, and Ray's is Wandering the World. ;

I received my latest issue yesterday, so I'm not sure when you'll get yours.

11. I dont think so - I ordered a couple of back issues. I haven't subscribed...yet!

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks so much! ; I read each of them in each issue! ; Too funny, since I had no idea!

13. goofy101

goofy101 Member

I always look forward to receiving the new issue of Celebrations I read it cover to cover

14. Hooray! The two issues I ordered FINALLY came today! And so far what I've seen - awesome! Lots of familiar faces in there! ;

Asking for a subscription for my birthday or Christmas. May have to pick up a few more back issues!

15. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

You might as well order them all, because they are like crack, and VERY addictive.

16. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

LOL! ; I totally agree!

17. Im considering it. Found an auction on ebay for a bunch of back issues for cheaper. Keeping my eye on it since the auction has two days to go but looks good!