Vinylmation

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by mainstreet1997, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Okay guys heading down to Disney for 1 night next week and Im on a mission.

So while Im gone my aunt will be watching my cat Bailey. When I asked her how much she was going to charge me she said "no charge. just bring me back something Marie (from the Aristocats)". ; Easier said than done. My aunt has every stuffed Marie known to man! ; So I thought I could bring her back the Marie vinylmation.

My question is; is there a place you can buy a specific vinylmation or are they all in the boxes and you are surprised what you get?

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

What i would suggest is buying one or two boxes of the set that Marie is in. ; Then if you do not get Marie, start trading those out at every store and shop that offers Vinyl Trading. ; I would also suggest that you mention to the Cast Member supervising the trade that you are "really hoping to find Marie" and how hard you have been searching for it. ; I have found that most CMs will hint at what number to pick if doing a blind trade and they have one you are looking for. ; I had one CM suggest that I pick low, then when chose "5", she said "maybe not quite that low. ; Possibly an even number between 9 and 11." ; So I chose 10 and got a figure in the set I was looking for.

Good luck in your search. ; Otherwise, i would look on ebay, sometimes you can find them cheaper than the store. ; However, that takes all the fun out of the hunt.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

One other thought... What about getting your picture taken with Marie and getting her autograph for your Aunt. ; Marie usually hangs out in the French Pavillion.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great idea! ; And a much higher success rate!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So, what "Marie" item did you get your aunt?