UP (spoilers if you have not seen the movie)

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by mainstreet1997, May 30, 2009.

1. Went to see this movie and a definite two thumbs up! ; My first thought was "what a great ride this would make!"

I envision an attraction for Pixar Place in the fashion of Peter Pan. ; The cloud shapes along the wall of the load area. Each ride vehicle would be a house that would take off as you begin the ride flying over an industrial area, a busy city, tall buildings. Then you would enter clouds and come out...in South America! Maybe insert Charles Munns in there on the ground, the dogs running, flying over Kevin and the little Kevins.. at the end see the house near the waterfall with Russell and Carl waving. I havent quite figured out the ending yet.

Im sure Disney/Pixar has already thought of this :D

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Could be interesting, keep working on that idea.

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Sounds like you really enjoyed this movie. I'm sure I'll be taking my son soon.

4. Cooleo,

It was a great movie. Like the other Pixar movies. Its a movie that adults will enjoy as well. We had a couple kids in the theater who were kind of done watching at about 3/4 of the way through the movie. But I think thats just the kind of kids they are. No inside voices whats so ever. LOOK AT THE DOG HE TALKS!!!