Turtle talk closed too

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by CameraGirl, Jan 15, 2007.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Turtle Talk w/ Crush will not be operating January 29th, 2007 to Febuary 16th, 2007.

2. This was fantastic when we were there in September. ; Really interactive. ; I don't quite get how they seemingly match the animation of Crush to whoever is speaking and singling out audience members. ; It's a lot of fun, though.

3. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Oh, me neither, not sure how they do that! ; Although Monsters Inc., does the same. ; It is truly amazing! ; It must be some kind of program that matches the muscle movement of the mouth of the person that is doing the voice??

4. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

we managed to see this show when it was BRAND NEW in a very small room-it was awesome and it was not crowded-I think that it was about 2-3 years ago maybe. We went to see it last year after it was refurbed (I think) and we couldn't get in because it was to busy!

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Refurb so soon, I though the ride was only 3 or 4 years old?

[​IMG]

6. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Member

when we originally went it only sat about 50-60 people (i think) and then it was expanded.