Stopping by to introduce

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sean&Karen, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Well what can I say. My husband and I make up our name of course. We have been to Disney World three times in the last four years. Once when we first started dating, the next to get engaged (Sean did that as Seaworld) and then one more time last May on our honeymoon. We are in love with WDW!!!

I love photography. I took a few courses and loved Black and white developing so much I took it twice. It was so much fun and relaxing for me. Although it has been a few years since that, I feel like I need to dust off my lenses and start in again. I can't think of a better place to come as questions, and just marvel in the rest of the photos on here. Everyone on here is truly talented. I can't wait to go back and even just find out where some of you were standing to get such amazing shots. I wish my skills came more naturally, but I am trying and will be trying more in months to come.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome and thanks for the nice compliments. we look forward to talking and sharing our love of disney with you as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014