Spring trip to WDW

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by the attic bride, Mar 16, 2009.

1. So excited to be going up to Disney next week. March 25-27.
    Usually we like to stay on-property at Pop or something Value if we can because we are never at the hotel for long. But since we decided on going kinda last minute we got a good deal over at Gaylord Palms.
    The hotel looks insane so I am pretty pysched to stay there. Has anyone here ever tried it out? I've stayed at the Garlord Texan out in Dallas and it was just plain beautiful.

Trying to hit up all 4 parks. Still need to work out our plans to fit it all in.
    My hubs really doesn't like EPCOT, but I love it so I will force him for at least an evening there. Also possibly catch an afternoon at Downtown Disney and some lunch at the semi-new T-Rex Restaurant. I don't expect stellar food there, but my kid is kinda obsessed with dinos so it's a must.

9 more days. ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

The Gaylord Palms is uber-luxury inside. Didn't stay there (it was cheaper for me to stay on property!), but I attended a conference there 13 months ago. Wish I brought my camera inside; the pool inside is themed to a Spanish Fort. Plus they have animals as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. I saw the pics online, they don't have too many on their site, but I didnoticed the mini-duplicate of the Spanish fort in the St. Augustine section. We are staying in the Everglades area, I read on there something about gator feedings. The kid will LOVE it!
    Funny, the deal we got was the same price as staying at Pop. Weird huh?
    I will be snapping loads of pics for sure and will put them up :)