Spoodles = Good

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Jeff Fillmore, May 25, 2009.

1. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Dinner at Spoodles last night in between rainstorms...

First time we had ever eaten there and we really enjoyed it. ; I think one of the best meals we have had anywhere at Disney.

[​IMG]

Rainy Boardwalk-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Busy kitchen-
    [​IMG]

Desert was a hit- Build your own Sundae
    [​IMG]

Build your own desert pizza- Sugar cookie- Strawberry Syrup- White Chocolate- Strawberry 'Pepperoni'
    [​IMG]

Performers were inside- staying dry.
    [​IMG]

Way underexposed but I liked it anyway.
    [​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

isn't spoodles closing in the not to distant future to become kat cora's new stomping ground?

3. gary

gary Member

yes, that's the word we got 5/6/09 from our waiter, but no set timeframe on the changeover, i for one will probably be dissapointed as it's our favorite disney restaurant, not missed a trip in 7 years

4. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Too bad if it's closing- we really liked it. ; At least we got to try it once.

5. I like the shot of the bench. I have a similar one without the fresh water covering of the area. Great job.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots Jeff! ; I like the 2nd and 4th ones.

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Very nice shots - some inspiration for me in a few weeks as I'll be staying there!

Spoodles is the one going down, and being reborn as Cat Cora's. ; I wouldn't write it off as a tragedy yet - Cora's cooking is primarily mediterranean and greek influenced, which is similar to Spoodle's menu anyway. ; It may end up being similar, just with a celeb chef connection and rename.

8. gary

gary Member

and a higher price, need to pay for the celeb endorsement somehow

9. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

But of course! ; ;)

10. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Not necessarily. ; Wolfgang Puck Express is some reasonably priced food and is tasty too

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

those are great shots Jeff! I love restaurant photos and yours are always great!

We never took the opportunity to try Spoodles.

12. I dont doubt it wont be good. My biggest fear is theyre going to screw up the sign. It looks so nice on the Boardwalk!

13. Paul

Paul Member

Nice bench shot Jeff, I really like that one. ; I have never eaten at Spoodles, but might have to try that out.

14. WDWmemories

WDWmemories Member

Great shots - I really like the angles.