Saratoga Springs - by evening light

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by zackiedawg, Oct 27, 2007.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

A few shots I took while up for the Epcot 25th...I was staying in a Saratoga Springs studio, and the landscaping is beautiful especially in the dusk and evening light. Coming back from the parks and walking back to my room, I couldn't help but stop and take a few shots:

At dusk, looking across the lake from my building:

[​IMG]

The swans are new - I've never seen those there before. There's usually lots of ducks, but now there are huge swans living in the lakes.

Here's another shot, looking towards the Buena Vista hotel area:

[​IMG]

At night, with a full moon and cloudy sky, and all of those yellow sodium lights, the scenery gets even more dramatic. Here is my building, approaching from the lakeside walkway:

[​IMG]

Another view, with the fountains pumping away:

[​IMG]

Comments welcome...hope you enjoyed another look at Saratoga Springs!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

The night shots with the moon behind the clouds are nice shots! I also like how the sky in the duck photo's seems to accent the colors of the buildings!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Digging up the Saratoga thread for night shots to add a few more from the archives which I recently uploaded. ; They are on the same topic - Saratoga by evening light:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken with my old Sony 717...3 cameras ago. ; Cool, windy night made the lake choppy, and had some cool effects on the lights on the water and clouds in the sky.