Santa Claus

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by CameraGirl, Nov 21, 2009.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Just wondering if Santa Claus is at Disney World for the kids to sit on his lap. ; I was never looking for this other years, but I seem to remember that Santa was at Downtown Disney. ; Is that right? ; I really don't want to spend all my time waiting in line ups at malls if I can get Kailey to meet Santa at Disney.

2. deblen4

deblen4 Member

Whenever we've been to Disney World in December the kids were always able to meet Santa at Downtown Disney. ; He had his own 'chalet' in the middle of the East side?, usually near the large Disney store. ; I had heard somewhere that you can add the Santa photo to your photo pass, but this could have been rumour, not fact? ; Not sure on times, but I'm sure the information is available somewhere, if not in advance once you have arrived.
    In the parks we always ran into the various 'disney Santas' ; - Santa Goofy, ; etc.. they were usual available for pictures also and something different than the usual Santa you can get at the mall.

3. realfam

realfam Member

I too have only seen Santa at Downtown Disney. ; Although I have seen Goofy dressed up at Santa on the night of MVMCP (which you could get your picute taken with)

4. scratch

scratch Member

DTD, if he hasn't been affected by budget cuts.........

You'll have to post the pic once you get back!

5. scratch

scratch Member

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Ah perfect. ; Kailey will have to visit Santa in Disney and I will be sure to post lots of photos. ; I am sure there will be a ton taken since it is Kailey's first trip.

7. kevings

kevings Member

Of course there are also the various "International Santas" around World Showcase for the Holidays around the World. ; I'm pretty sure if you want a photo with a traditional red-suited Santa, American Santa is available for that.

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Do you think American Santa is packin' some heat?

[​IMG]

9. scratch

scratch Member

LOL! ; It's allowed in FLA!

10. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Santa is usually at the Magic Kingdom in the gardens beside City Hall during the day and during MVMCP. I think I've also seen him at the America Pavilion at Epcot.