Radiator Springs Racers- OPENING DAY

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Tim, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Just posted a 41 picture gallery from Radiator Springs Racers on OPENING DAY...
    CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

But first, a few teasers....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice! ; All from the ride! ; I have watched video of this quite a few times, it will be my only way to ride for a LONG time.

3. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Didn't realize you were there on opening day, too. Nice shots!

4. Tim

Yes, Tom, we were there in opening day. ; Quite by coincidence but it worked out nicely. ; Look for a bunch of new galleries to be posted very soon. ; I have an awesome night time gallery that I need to post. ; You will love it.

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Beautiful! ; I was thinking that the water fall shot needs an ND filter to make that water nice and silky. ; The gallery is awesome though. ; Keep the photos coming, I need to live through you right now my friend.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

You and me both Jeff!!

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Wow! ; The whole land looks incredibly detailed. ; I really need to take a trip out there... maybe in 2014?

8. ELinder

ELinder Member

Neat! Hmm, Pixelmania west cost edition? By next year the crowds may have let up a bit.

Erich

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Tim

Actually, that has been loosely discussed/ joked about in the past. ; Logistically it would be a nightmare but it would be hella fun.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Given enough time to schedule it, I'd be up for PixelMania: West Coast Edition. ; Would just need to know dates the November prior to the meet.

And I'd also say maybe shift the days a little and make it a monday/tuesday thru thursday so everyone could fly in over the weekend and fly home on friday/saturday (and readjust to time zones).

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

12. Tim

Good ideas, red.