Playpen in Pop Century

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by ABC Mom, Aug 12, 2009.

1. ABC Mom

ABC Mom Member

Hello!

I am new to this board, but VERY excited to have discovered it!
    We are planning our first trip back to WDW after 10 years.
    Now we have 3 kids to share to magic with!
    Our youngest will be 17 months old when we go. We are planning on staying at the Pop Century this time around (as it is new to us, and value).
    I am just concerned about the playpen and space. Has anyone ever stayed in any of the value resorts with 4+ a playpen? Not that we plan onspending any great length of time in the room, but I am concerned about over crowding.

Thanks!
    :)

2. scratch

scratch Member

You may find it a tad tight spacewise.

3. realfam

realfam Member

We did a few days last year at POP with 3 + 1 in playpen. ; It was just fine. ; You'll be OK. ; There is so much to see and do in POP your kids will hardly be in the room except to sleep, change and wash. ; Your gonna love it ;D

4. Fort wilderness cabins might be another option for you - fully functional cabins with own bbq - more space, if that's a concern.

5. ABC Mom

ABC Mom Member

Thanks everyone! I think we may "risk it" and go for it. Apparently they claim that it can be done.
    We don't plan in being in the room that often anyway. It is only for 7 days. :)