Newbie to these Boards

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dvcbelle, Apr 15, 2007.

1. dvcbelle

dvcbelle Member

Hey all,

I found the link from Red Flag Deals, someone had it on their siggy. ; So I clicked and here I am. ; I am always on the Dis Boards and LOVE all things Disney. ; I spend all my time on the Canadian Boards at the Dis, so finding these Boards is great as it is all Canadian. ; My family and I love Disney and are new DVC members, we own at OKW. ; We have been 5 times and have 2 trips in the making. ; One being with the free DDP at POP. ; Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

;)

2. highland3

highland3 Member

Hi dvcbelle!!!!

Welcome to Disney Magic. ; This can be a little slow here sometimes, but we're a darn friendly... and all-Canadian bunch.

Congratulations on the DVC! ; Maybe, when you have a few minutes, you can let us know how this works out for Canadians.

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

wow someone has our sign on Red Flag Deals. Never heard of that place but i think i am going to check it out now.

So very glad you stopped by to check us out! Everyone here is very much a Disney Nut... You can ask my wife or Highland wife, they want to have us committed.

If you have any questions or just want to chat then welcome :) ;

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Wow. ; ;D

I am not sure who this person is! But thank you for grouping us with disboards and mousesavers! Did it every put a smile on my face when i saw that! It's nice to know that all the hard work we put into this site does help someone!

Thank you again!
    Below is a picture of what was said! I needed to save this! It's like a business man/women making his or hers first dollar!

Attached Files:

• omg.gif
      omg.gif
      File size:
      20.8 KB
      Views:
  5. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Welcome to the boards dvcbelle. ; Sean has been bugging me about getting a DVC for quite awhile, it must be awesome to just go and always have a nice place to stay. ; I bet even have been there 5 times, you are still learning and seeing new stuff all the time. ; I know we haven't even scratched the surface with our visits.

6. dvcbelle

dvcbelle Member

Hello All,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and I am so glad that I made your day by telling you about the link from Red Flag Deals. ; I guess word is getting out. ; I love that this is all Canadian. ;

We love that we bought into DVC. ; We bought resale first through the Time Share Store and bought a smaller contract. ; It was what we could afford at the time, we plan on adding on through Disney next, probably at SSR. ; We have stayed at OKW with points we rented and loved it there so made it our home resort. ; We have our first trip on points planned for September, it is our 10th anniversary so we are going for the long weekend and staying at the BWV without our kids which will be so weird. ; Then we are going to POP with the free DDP and then we are going to VB on points in a one bedroom. ; So we are making use of our points. ; It was definately the best money spent. ; We figured that we will be going anyway so we might as well put our money into DVC for the long run. ; Great choice!!! ; If you are thinking about it, make the leap! ; We also had a tour of the new AKV on our last trip, they are beautiful!!!

Anyway, looking forward to "meeting" you all!!!