Mickey Warhol

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Tim, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

From outside BVG at the Contemporary Resort.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I like that a lot!

3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I got a picture of it too this last trip. I hate to say it, but the d300 did a better job than the d80. it was able to capture the colors better, and also able to expose for the highlights better.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Why do you hate to say it?

5. My neighbors down the street have a framed print very similar to this except each Mickey is like a different color.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

My thoughts exactly, isn't this fact a good thing? I mean since you are the proud owner of the d300 now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I tried several times to get this picture with the d80. It never came out quite right. (always over exposed and underexposed and no bold color) I got this picture in one shot without even trying.

I am happy that it was so easy, but it means I can take NO credit, and have to let the d300 take full responsibility.