magical express

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by weemcp, Dec 16, 2010.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

for those of you that have travelled with wee ones, did you use carseats on thebus? If I remember correctly, they don't have seatbelts so ODS would sit alone and YDS will just be held?

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We don't use or take our car seat with us, so you don't need to use it on the bus if you don't want too..

also now that i think about it .. i don't think there are seat belts on the bus

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

When our kids were younger we would usually take a car seat with us on the plane and bus for us it was easier then having to hold them constantly. It was also more comfortable for them if they fell asleep we would just carry the car seat without disturbing them. It also keeps them tied down when you don't want them moving around.

4. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

We aren't planning on taking the carseats. There are 4 adults so we can keep a hand on ODS at all times, and I will have younger DS in a carrier. I just wanted to make sure that we didn't NEED a carseat on the ME

5. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Nope you won't need one on ME. ; You will be fine without dragging those car seats.