Illuminations over China

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by mSummers, Jan 11, 2013.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

[​IMG]

I took this one at the end of my 3 park photography marathon I decided to do one night before Pixelmania. ; It started with blue hour and night shots in AK, followed by Wishes over Main Street Station and ended in China with Illuminations. ; Then in true pixelmania fashion I dropped the tripod off in the room and headed back to MK to meet Dennis for EMH.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

At first I was like, where did you get that angle and then I was like....duh. Nice shot Michael!

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Darn - hadn't thought of that one before! ; That's nice to see a different more distant view of it. ; I've wanted to try the 2nd story Japan pavilion, but this looks like it might be a nice idea too. ; A lot less crowded!

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks guys!

Justin, you're right about the crowd levels. ; I had the place all to myself which was good since I set up too far to the right and moved after the opening bursts.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great one Michael! ; I know that this summer I plan on trying places like this. ; Something off where the crowds are low and it offers a unique view. ; Love it!

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

wow! that is an awesome shot!

7. Pops

Pops Member

Great shot Michael! ; Goes to show there are thousands of great locations for fireworks shots. ; Looks like you were at some New Year celebration in the real China. - ; Garry Rollins

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks guys!

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Wow, fantastic shot. ; And a great day, which ended with completely empty queues on Peter Pan and Little Mermaid.

10. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Stunning shot!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks!

12. bmitch

bmitch Member

Yeah I would have never thought of shooting from there. That's going on the list. Nice shot!

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks!